We are very grateful to Donald Saari, Michael McBride, Gary Richardson, Christina Aperjis, and conference participants in EARIE, WISE, WEA, SEA, and seminar participants in UC-Irvine, SUFE, Claremont University, and Yahoo Research for comments on earlier drafts. Li gratefully acknowledges the financial support of Shanghai Pujiang program (grant #10PGC040), Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission (grant# 13ZS055), and Open Research Fund Program of Key Laboratory of Mathematical Economics (SUFE), Ministry of Education. The authors are listed in alphabetical order. All errors are ours.
Decision Making Using Rating Systems: When Scale Meets Binary†
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors Decision Sciences Journal © 2013 Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 1121–1137, December 2013
How to Cite
Bargagliotti, A. E. and Li, L. (2013), Decision Making Using Rating Systems: When Scale Meets Binary. Decision Sciences, 44: 1121–1137. doi: 10.1111/deci.12049
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- Shanghai Pujiang program. Grant Number: #10PGC040
- Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 13ZS055
- Open Research Fund Program of Key Laboratory of Mathematical Economics (SUFE), Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!