We thank Ramji Balakrishnan, Leslie Eldenburg, Paul Kalyta, Eva Labro, Kathy Petroni, Stephan Reichelstein, Karen Sedatole, Naomi Soderstrom, the reviewers, the associate editor, and workshop participants at the 2011 Canadian Accounting Association Annual Conference, Toronto, Michigan State University, University of Texas at Dallas, and York University for their valuable comments.
Accounting Performance and Capacity Investment Decisions: Evidence from California Hospitals†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2014
© 2014 Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 309–339, April 2014
How to Cite
Bai, G., Hsu, S. H. and Krishnan, R. (2014), Accounting Performance and Capacity Investment Decisions: Evidence from California Hospitals. Decision Sciences, 45: 309–339. doi: 10.1111/deci.12055
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!