I thank my colleagues Tobias Schoenherr, Brian Jacobs, and especially, Sriram Narayanan for a careful reading of an earlier version of the paper and offering useful suggestions for improvement.
Theory Development in Operations Management: Extending the Frontiers of a Mature Discipline via Qualitative Research†
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2014
© 2014 Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 209–227, April 2014
How to Cite
Narasimhan, R. (2014), Theory Development in Operations Management: Extending the Frontiers of a Mature Discipline via Qualitative Research. Decision Sciences, 45: 209–227. doi: 10.1111/deci.12072
- Issue online: 20 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!