Study Group for Establishing Endoscopic Diagnosis of Chronic Gastritis: President: Kazunori Ida (Gifu); Managers: Mototsugu Kato (Sapporo), Takahiro Kato (Gifu), Sachiyo Nomura (Tokyo), Shuichi Ohara (Sendai), Nobuhiro Sakaki (Tokyo), Takuro Shimbo (Tokyo), Noriya Uedo (Osaka), Naomi Uemura (Tokyo), Hidenobu Watanabe (Niigata); Advisors: Michio Kaminishi (Tokyo), Kazumasa Miki (Tokyo), Saburou Nakazawa (Nagoya), Hirohumi Niwa (Tokyo), Masaharu Tatuta (Osaka); Contributors: Kyoichi Adachi (Shimane), Takashi Ando (Kyoto), Masanori Ito (Hiroshima), Mitsuru Kaise (Tokyo), Tomoari Kamada (Kurashiki), Takashi Kawai (Tokyo), Junichi Kawashima (Saitama), Atsushi Mitsunaga (Tokyo), Kazunari Murakami (Oita), Shigemi Nakajima (Ootsu), Hiroyoshi Ota (Matsumoto), Shuichi Terao (Kakogawa), Takao Wakabayashi (Nagoya), Kazuyoshi Yagi (Niigata), Nobuaki Yagi (Kyoto), Norimasa Yoshida (Kyoto).
Diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection in gastric mucosa by endoscopic features: A multicenter prospective study
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Digestive Endoscopy © 2013 Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 508–518, September 2013
How to Cite
Kato, T., Yagi, N., Kamada, T., Shimbo, T., Watanabe, H., Ida, K. and the Study Group for Establishing Endoscopic Diagnosis of Chronic Gastritis (2013), Diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection in gastric mucosa by endoscopic features: A multicenter prospective study. Digestive Endoscopy, 25: 508–518. doi: 10.1111/den.12031
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2012
- Japanese Foundation for Research and Promotion of Endoscopy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.