The laboratory of AWI Lo is partially supported by an Academic Equipment Grant from the Chinese University of Hong Kong (2011-12).
Treatment Strategy for Rectal Submucosal Cancer
Controversies on the treatment strategy for rectal submucosal cancer: Case series and review of the literature
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Digestive Endoscopy © 2013 Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Endoscopy Forum Japan 2012. Guest Editors: Atsushi Kawaguchi, Shinji Tanaka and Kenjiro Yasuda. This supplement was published with the support of Olympus Medical Systems Corporation.
Volume 25, Issue Supplement S2, pages 2–5, May 2013
How to Cite
Chan, S. M., Chiu, P. W. Y., Hon, S. F., Lo, A. W. I. and Ng, S. S. M. (2013), Controversies on the treatment strategy for rectal submucosal cancer: Case series and review of the literature. Digestive Endoscopy, 25: 2–5. doi: 10.1111/den.12101
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- 2Japanese Society for Cancer of the Colon and Rectum. JSCCR Guidelines 2005 for the Treatment of Colorectal Cancer. Tokyo: Kanehara & Co., Ltd, 2005.
- 3Comparison of endoscopic submucosal dissection with laparoscopic-assisted colorectal surgery for early-stage colorectal cancer: A retrospective analysis. Endoscopy 2012; 11: 1024–1030., , et al.
- 6Prognostic factors in colorectal carcinomas arising in adenomas: Implications for lesions removed by endoscopic polypectomy. Gastroenterology 1985; 89: 328–336., , , .
- 12Endoscopic submucosal dissection or transanal endoscopic microsurgery for nonpolypoid rectal high grade dysplasia and submucosa-invading rectal cancer. Endoscopy 2012; 11: 1031–1036., , et al.