Staging accuracy of ampullary tumors by endoscopic ultrasound: Meta-analysis and systematic review
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Digestive Endoscopy © 2014 Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 617–626, September 2014
How to Cite
Trikudanathan, G., Njei, B., Attam, R., Arain, M. and Shaukat, A. (2014), Staging accuracy of ampullary tumors by endoscopic ultrasound: Meta-analysis and systematic review. Digestive Endoscopy, 26: 617–626. doi: 10.1111/den.12234
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
- VA Career Development Award. Grant Number: CDA-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.