Auditory habituation in the fetus and neonate: an fMEG study
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 287–295, March 2013
How to Cite
Muenssinger, J., Matuz, T., Schleger, F., Kiefer-Schmidt, I., Goelz, R., Wacker-Gussmann, A., Birbaumer, N. and Preissl, H. (2013), Auditory habituation in the fetus and neonate: an fMEG study. Developmental Science, 16: 287–295. doi: 10.1111/desc.12025
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!