This is a commentary on Flynn et al. ().
On hermit crabs and humans
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 314–316, March 2013
How to Cite
Thomas, M. S.C. (2013), On hermit crabs and humans. Developmental Science, 16: 314–316. doi: 10.1111/desc.12031
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!