This is a commentary on Flynn et al. ().
NCT and culture-conscious developmental science
The Laboratory of Comparative Human Cognition
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 322–323, March 2013
How to Cite
(2013), NCT and culture-conscious developmental science. Developmental Science, 16: 322–323. doi: 10.1111/desc.12034
The following members of LCHC participated in the writing of this commentary. They are ordered by the first letter of the person's first name. Deborah Downing-Wilson, Etienne Pelaprat, Ivan Rosero, Jennifer Vadeboncoeur, Martin Packer and Michael Cole.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!