Play it again: neural responses to reunion with excluders predicted by attachment patterns
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 850–863, November 2013
How to Cite
White, L. O., Wu, J., Borelli, J. L., Mayes, L. C. and Crowley, M. J. (2013), Play it again: neural responses to reunion with excluders predicted by attachment patterns. Developmental Science, 16: 850–863. doi: 10.1111/desc.12035
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2012
- Anna Freud Centre
- Gustavus and Louise Pfeiffer Research Foundation
- Bial Foundation
- Center for Mental Health Promotion
- Heidehof Foundation
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1 RR024139
- National Institutes of Health
- NIH roadmap for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!