A comparison of rural and urban Indian children's visual detection of threatening and nonthreatening animals
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 463–475, May 2013
How to Cite
Penkunas, M. J. and Coss, R. G. (2013), A comparison of rural and urban Indian children's visual detection of threatening and nonthreatening animals. Developmental Science, 16: 463–475. doi: 10.1111/desc.12043
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!