No bridge too high: Infants decide whether to cross based on the probability of falling not the severity of the potential fall
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 336–351, May 2013
How to Cite
Kretch, K. S. and Adolph, K. E. (2013), No bridge too high: Infants decide whether to cross based on the probability of falling not the severity of the potential fall. Developmental Science, 16: 336–351. doi: 10.1111/desc.12045
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!