The role of parenting and dopamine D4 receptor gene polymorphisms in children's inhibitory control
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 515–530, July 2013
How to Cite
Smith, H. J., Kryski, K. R., Sheikh, H. I., Singh, S. M. and Hayden, E. P. (2013), The role of parenting and dopamine D4 receptor gene polymorphisms in children's inhibitory control. Developmental Science, 16: 515–530. doi: 10.1111/desc.12046
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!