Blocking a redundant cue: what does it say about preschoolers' causal competence?
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Socioeconomic Disparities in Neurocognitive Development
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 713–727, September 2013
How to Cite
Kloos, H. and Sloutsky, V. M. (2013), Blocking a redundant cue: what does it say about preschoolers' causal competence?. Developmental Science, 16: 713–727. doi: 10.1111/desc.12047
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2011
- NSF DRL. Grant Number: 723638
- NICHD. Grant Number: HD055324
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS-0720135
- Institute of Education Sciences, US Department of Education. Grant Number: R305B070407
- NIH. Grant Number: R01HD056105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!