The link between logic, mathematics and imagination: evidence from children with developmental dyscalculia and mathematically gifted children
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 542–553, July 2013
How to Cite
Morsanyi, K., Devine, A., Nobes, A. and Szűcs, D. (2013), The link between logic, mathematics and imagination: evidence from children with developmental dyscalculia and mathematically gifted children. Developmental Science, 16: 542–553. doi: 10.1111/desc.12048
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!