The development of stranger fear in infancy and toddlerhood: normative development, individual differences, antecedents, and outcomes
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 864–878, November 2013
How to Cite
Brooker, R. J., Buss, K. A., Lemery-Chalfant, K., Aksan, N., Davidson, R. J. and Goldsmith, H. H. (2013), The development of stranger fear in infancy and toddlerhood: normative development, individual differences, antecedents, and outcomes. Developmental Science, 16: 864–878. doi: 10.1111/desc.12058
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R01 MH50560, T32 MH018931, P30 HD03352, P50 MH084051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!