Learning to look: probabilistic variation and noise guide infants' eye movements
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Socioeconomic Disparities in Neurocognitive Development
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 760–771, September 2013
How to Cite
Tummeltshammer, K. S. and Kirkham, N. Z. (2013), Learning to look: probabilistic variation and noise guide infants' eye movements. Developmental Science, 16: 760–771. doi: 10.1111/desc.12064
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- NZK. Grant Number: G0701484
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!