Fine motor skill predicts expressive language in infant siblings of children with autism
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 815–827, November 2013
How to Cite
LeBarton, E. S. and Iverson, J. M. (2013), Fine motor skill predicts expressive language in infant siblings of children with autism. Developmental Science, 16: 815–827. doi: 10.1111/desc.12069
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Autism Speaks. Grant Numbers: R01 HD054979, R01 HD41607
- University of Pittsburgh-Carnegie Mellon Collaborative Program of Excellence in Autism Research. Grant Numbers: HD35469, HD055748
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!