Selective and faithful imitation at 12 and 15 months
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 828–840, November 2013
How to Cite
Hilbrink, E. E., Sakkalou, E., Ellis-Davies, K., Fowler, N. C. and Gattis, M. (2013), Selective and faithful imitation at 12 and 15 months. Developmental Science, 16: 828–840. doi: 10.1111/desc.12070
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2011
- Leverhulme Trust
- Economic and Social Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: #269484
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!