Word-form familiarity bootstraps infant speech segmentation
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 980–990, November 2013
How to Cite
Altvater-Mackensen, N. and Mani, N. (2013), Word-form familiarity bootstraps infant speech segmentation. Developmental Science, 16: 980–990. doi: 10.1111/desc.12071
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- German Excellence Initiative Award
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!