Linking childhood poverty and cognition: environmental mediators of non-verbal executive control in an Argentine sample
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Socioeconomic Disparities in Neurocognitive Development
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 697–707, September 2013
How to Cite
Lipina, S., Segretin, S., Hermida, J., Prats, L., Fracchia, C., Camelo, J. L. and Colombo, J. (2013), Linking childhood poverty and cognition: environmental mediators of non-verbal executive control in an Argentine sample. Developmental Science, 16: 697–707. doi: 10.1111/desc.12080
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- Fondo para la Investigación Científica y Tecnológica (FONCYT). Grant Number: PICT-2005 Nro. 38202
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET)
- Centro de Educación Médica e Investigación Clínica ‘Norberto Quirno’ (CEMIC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!