From outcome prediction to action selection: developmental change in the role of action–effect bindings
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 801–814, November 2013
How to Cite
Verschoor, S. A., Spapé, M., Biro, S. and Hommel, B. (2013), From outcome prediction to action selection: developmental change in the role of action–effect bindings. Developmental Science, 16: 801–814. doi: 10.1111/desc.12085
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!