What are the links between maternal social status, hippocampal function, and HPA axis function in children?
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Socioeconomic Disparities in Neurocognitive Development
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 665–675, September 2013
How to Cite
Sheridan, M. A., How, J., Araujo, M., Schamberg, M. A. and Nelson, C. A. (2013), What are the links between maternal social status, hippocampal function, and HPA axis function in children?. Developmental Science, 16: 665–675. doi: 10.1111/desc.12087
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2013
- Robert Wood Johnson Health and Society Scholars Program (Harvard)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!