Joint first authors
White matter maturation supports the development of reasoning ability through its influence on processing speed
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 941–951, November 2013
How to Cite
Ferrer, E., Whitaker, K. J., Steele, J. S., Green, C. T., Wendelken, C. and Bunge, S. A. (2013), White matter maturation supports the development of reasoning ability through its influence on processing speed. Developmental Science, 16: 941–951. doi: 10.1111/desc.12088
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- National Institute on Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Numbers: R01 NS057146, P01 NS040813
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!