Associations between children's socioeconomic status and prefrontal cortical thickness
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Socioeconomic Disparities in Neurocognitive Development
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 641–652, September 2013
How to Cite
Lawson, G. M., Duda, J. T., Avants, B. B., Wu, J. and Farah, M. J. (2013), Associations between children's socioeconomic status and prefrontal cortical thickness. Developmental Science, 16: 641–652. doi: 10.1111/desc.12096
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD055689, DA022807, EB006266, DA014129, NS045839
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!