Enculturation to musical pitch structure in young children: evidence from behavioral and electrophysiological methods
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 142–158, January 2014
How to Cite
Corrigall, K. A. and Trainor, L. J. (2014), Enculturation to musical pitch structure in young children: evidence from behavioral and electrophysiological methods. Developmental Science, 17: 142–158. doi: 10.1111/desc.12100
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!