Adolescent mice, unlike adults, consume more alcohol in the presence of peers than alone
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 79–85, January 2014
How to Cite
Logue, S., Chein, J., Gould, T., Holliday, E. and Steinberg, L. (2014), Adolescent mice, unlike adults, consume more alcohol in the presence of peers than alone. Developmental Science, 17: 79–85. doi: 10.1111/desc.12101
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2013
- National Institute on Drug Abuse, NIH. Grant Number: R21DA022546-01
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Health Research Formula Fund Grant
- Jacobs Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!