The Impact of Cognitive and Noncognitive Skills on Professional Salaries in An Emerging Economy, Chile
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. The Developing Economies © 2013 Institute of Developing Economies
The Developing Economies
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 1–33, March 2013
How to Cite
Ramos, J., Coble, D., Elfernan, R. and Soto, C. (2013), The Impact of Cognitive and Noncognitive Skills on Professional Salaries in An Emerging Economy, Chile. The Developing Economies, 51: 1–33. doi: 10.1111/deve.12000
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!