This work was supported (in part) by the Research Program 2012 of Kookmin University in Korea. Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the 2010 Winter Conference of the Korea International Economic Association and the 2011 Conference of Korean Economists. I am grateful to participants at the conferences as well as two anonymous referees for constructive suggestions.
Monetary and Nonmonetary Returns to Education in Indonesia
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author. The Developing Economies © 2013 Institute of Developing Economies
The Developing Economies
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 34–59, March 2013
How to Cite
Sohn, K. (2013), Monetary and Nonmonetary Returns to Education in Indonesia. The Developing Economies, 51: 34–59. doi: 10.1111/deve.12001
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2011
- Research Program 2012 of Kookmin University in Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!