We thank Patrick Guillaumont and Philippe Dulbecco for their guidance, and the participants of the CSAE 2011 anniversary conference in Oxford for their helpful comments and suggestions.
Does Aid Unpredictability Weaken Governance? Evidence from Developing Countries
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author. The Developing Economies © 2013 Institute of Developing Economies
The Developing Economies
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 121–144, June 2013
How to Cite
Kangoye, T. (2013), Does Aid Unpredictability Weaken Governance? Evidence from Developing Countries. The Developing Economies, 51: 121–144. doi: 10.1111/deve.12008
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!