Trade Opening, Fiscal Reforms, Poverty, and Inequality: A CGE Analysis for Bangladesh
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. The Developing Economies © 2013 Institute of Developing Economies
The Developing Economies
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 145–185, June 2013
How to Cite
Nahar, B. and Siriwardana, M. (2013), Trade Opening, Fiscal Reforms, Poverty, and Inequality: A CGE Analysis for Bangladesh. The Developing Economies, 51: 145–185. doi: 10.1111/deve.12009
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!