Technological Change, Job Risk, and Wage Premium: Evidence from Taiwan
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. The Developing Economies © 2013 Institute of Developing Economies
The Developing Economies
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 186–202, June 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J.-L., Huang, C.-H. and Yang, C.-H. (2013), Technological Change, Job Risk, and Wage Premium: Evidence from Taiwan. The Developing Economies, 51: 186–202. doi: 10.1111/deve.12010
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!