I would like to thank two anonymous referees, Frank Bickenbach, Eckhardt Bode, Johannes Bröcker, Dirk Dohse, Holger Görg, and Rüdiger Soltwedel for their valuable comments and useful suggestions. The financial support from the German Research Foundation (DFG) for the Priority Program 1233: Megacities–Megachallenge: Informal Dynamics of Global Change is gratefully acknowledged. This paper is based on the second chapter of my Ph.D dissertation. An earlier version of the paper is available as a Kiel Working Paper.
Relevance of Own R&D and Sources of Knowledge Transfer for Industrial Innovation in China
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 Institute of Developing Economies
The Developing Economies
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 1–25, March 2014
How to Cite
Liu, W.-H. (2014), Relevance of Own R&D and Sources of Knowledge Transfer for Industrial Innovation in China. The Developing Economies, 52: 1–25. doi: 10.1111/deve.12032
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: 1233
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!