A Note on the Labor Market Effects of Remittances in Latin American and Caribbean Countries: Do Thresholds Exist?
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 Institute of Developing Economies
The Developing Economies
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 52–67, March 2014
How to Cite
Jackman, M. (2014), A Note on the Labor Market Effects of Remittances in Latin American and Caribbean Countries: Do Thresholds Exist?. The Developing Economies, 52: 52–67. doi: 10.1111/deve.12034
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!