Political Parties, Business Groups, and Corruption in Developing Countries by Vineeta Yadav, New York: Oxford University Press, 2011, xii + 264 pp.
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 Institute of Developing Economies
The Developing Economies
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 85–87, March 2014
How to Cite
Elbahnasawy, N. G. (2014), Political Parties, Business Groups, and Corruption in Developing Countries by Vineeta Yadav, New York: Oxford University Press, 2011, xii + 264 pp. The Developing Economies, 52: 85–87. doi: 10.1111/deve.12036
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!