The opinions expressed in this paper are the sole responsibility of the authors and do not reflect the views of the Japan External Trade Organization and the Korea Trade Investment Promotion Agency. We would like to thank three anonymous referees for their valuable comments.
Do Export Promotion Agencies Increase Exports?
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2014
© 2014 Institute of Developing Economies
The Developing Economies
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 241–261, September 2014
How to Cite
Hayakawa, K., Lee, H.-H. and Park, D. (2014), Do Export Promotion Agencies Increase Exports?. The Developing Economies, 52: 241–261. doi: 10.1111/deve.12048
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!