Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared
Ethical Use of Antiretroviral Resources for HIV Prevention in Resource Poor Settings
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Developing World Bioethics
Special Issue: Anti-retrovirals for treatment and prevention – new ethical challenges
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 79–86, August 2013
How to Cite
Rennie, S. (2013), Ethical Use of Antiretroviral Resources for HIV Prevention in Resource Poor Settings. Developing World Bioethics, 13: 79–86. doi: 10.1111/dewb.12022
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
- Strengthening Bioethics Capacity and Justice in Health. Grant Number: 2R25TW007098-05
- ARESA: Advancing Research Ethics Training in Southern Africa. Grant Number: 1R25TW008981-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.