OPINIONS OF RESEARCHERS BASED IN THE UK ON RECRUITING SUBJECTS FROM DEVELOPING COUNTRIES INTO RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED TRIALS
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
Developing World Bioethics
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 149–156, December 2007
How to Cite
NEWTON, S. K. and APPIAH-POKU, J. (2007), OPINIONS OF RESEARCHERS BASED IN THE UK ON RECRUITING SUBJECTS FROM DEVELOPING COUNTRIES INTO RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED TRIALS. Developing World Bioethics, 7: 149–156. doi: 10.1111/dewb_164.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.