Generation of albino Xenopus tropicalis using zinc-finger nucleases
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Development, Growth & Differentiation © 2012 Japanese Society of Developmental Biologists
Development, Growth & Differentiation
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 777–784, December 2012
How to Cite
Nakajima, K., Nakajima, T., Takase, M. and Yaoita, Y. (2012), Generation of albino Xenopus tropicalis using zinc-finger nucleases. Development, Growth & Differentiation, 54: 777–784. doi: 10.1111/dgd.12006
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!