Xiaoqing Hu and Yutuo Fu contributed equally to this work.
Histone deacetylase inhibitor sodium butyrate promotes the osteogenic differentiation of rat adipose-derived stem cells
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors Development, Growth & Differentiation © 2014 Japanese Society of Developmental Biologists
Development, Growth & Differentiation
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 206–213, April 2014
How to Cite
Hu, X., Fu, Y., Zhang, X., Dai, L., Zhu, J., Bi, Z., Ao, Y. and Zhou, C. (2014), Histone deacetylase inhibitor sodium butyrate promotes the osteogenic differentiation of rat adipose-derived stem cells. Development, Growth & Differentiation, 56: 206–213. doi: 10.1111/dgd.12119
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20110001130001
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90919022, 81101350, 81070112, 81071675
- 111 Project of China. Grant Number: B07001
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20110490249
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!