The lens equator: A platform for molecular machinery that regulates the switch from cell proliferation to differentiation in the vertebrate lens
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors Development, Growth & Differentiation © 2014 Japanese Society of Developmental Biologists
Development, Growth & Differentiation
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 387–401, June 2014
How to Cite
Mochizuki, T. and Masai, I. (2014), The lens equator: A platform for molecular machinery that regulates the switch from cell proliferation to differentiation in the vertebrate lens. Development, Growth & Differentiation, 56: 387–401. doi: 10.1111/dgd.12128
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!