Growth and differentiation of a long bone in limb development, repair and regeneration
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors Development, Growth & Differentiation © 2014 Japanese Society of Developmental Biologists
Development, Growth & Differentiation
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 410–424, June 2014
How to Cite
Egawa, S., Miura, S., Yokoyama, H., Endo, T. and Tamura, K. (2014), Growth and differentiation of a long bone in limb development, repair and regeneration. Development, Growth & Differentiation, 56: 410–424. doi: 10.1111/dgd.12136
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2014
- Scientific Research on Innovative Areas. Grant Number: 22124006
- Cabinet Office
- Government of Japan. Grant Number: LS007
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 22124005, 25870058
- Kurata Memorial Hitachi Science and Technology Foundation
- Asahi Glass Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!