Ministry as Womb and Tomb: Baptism as a Paradigm for Ministry
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals and Dialog, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 101–109, June 2014
How to Cite
Norheim, B. E. H. (2014), Ministry as Womb and Tomb: Baptism as a Paradigm for Ministry. Dialog, 53: 101–109. doi: 10.1111/dial.12099
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!