Classification of residential areas according to physical vulnerability to natural hazards: a case study of Çanakkale, Turkey
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2014 The Author(s). Disasters © Overseas Development Institute, 2014
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 202–226, January 2014
How to Cite
Başaran-Uysal, A., Sezen, F., Özden, S. and Karaca, Ö. (2014), Classification of residential areas according to physical vulnerability to natural hazards: a case study of Çanakkale, Turkey. Disasters, 38: 202–226. doi: 10.1111/disa.12037
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!