‘Here, I'm not at ease’: anthropological perspectives on community resilience
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). Disasters © Overseas Development Institute, 2014
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 329–350, April 2014
How to Cite
Barrios, R. E. (2014), ‘Here, I'm not at ease’: anthropological perspectives on community resilience. Disasters, 38: 329–350. doi: 10.1111/disa.12044
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!