Impact of gait analysis on correction of excessive hip internal rotation in ambulatory children with cerebral palsy: a randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 919–925, October 2013
How to Cite
Wren, T. A. L., Lening, C., Rethlefsen, S. A. and Kay, R. M. (2013), Impact of gait analysis on correction of excessive hip internal rotation in ambulatory children with cerebral palsy: a randomized controlled trial. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 55: 919–925. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.12184
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: R01 HS014169
- 3The effect of preoperative gait analysis on orthopedic decision making. Clin Orthop Relat Res 2000; 372: 217–22., , , , , .
- 9Outcomes of lower extremity orthopedic surgery in ambulatory children with cerebral palsy with and without gait analysis: results of a randomized controlled trial. Gait Posture 2012. Epub ahead of print December 12, 2012., , , et al.
- 10Prevalence of specific gait abnormalities in children with cerebral palsy: influence of cerebral palsy subtype, age, and previous surgery. J Pediatr Orthop 2005; 25: 79–83., , .
- 12Normal and abnormal torsional development in children. Clin Orthop Relat Res 1994; 00: 22–6., , .
- 16Common rotational variations in children. J Am Acad Orthop Surg 2003; 11: 312–20., .
- 20Lower extremity surgery in children with cerebral palsy. In: Tolo VT, Skaggs DL, editors. Master Techniques in Orthopedic Surgery: Pediatrics. Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, 2008: 83–119..