A more comprehensive overview of executive dysfunction in children with cerebral palsy: theoretical perspectives and clinical implications
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 880–881, October 2013
How to Cite
Roy, A. (2013), A more comprehensive overview of executive dysfunction in children with cerebral palsy: theoretical perspectives and clinical implications. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 55: 880–881. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.12225
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
- 1Executive function in children and adolescents with unilateral cerebral palsy. Dev Med Child Neurol. DOI: 10.1111/dmcn.12195., , , .
- 3Language and the young damaged brain. In: Boll T, Bryant B, editors. Clinical Neuropsychology and Brain Function: Research, Measurement and Practice. Washington: American Psychological Association, 1989: 89–123..
- 8Executive functions in typical and atypical development. In: Goswami U, editor. Handbook of Childhood Cognitive Development. Oxford: Blackwell, 2002: 445–69., .
- 10Social functioning in children with brain insult. Front Hum Neurosci 2010; 4: 22., , , , .