Population-based studies of brain imaging patterns in cerebral palsy
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 222–232, March 2014
How to Cite
Reid, S. M., Dagia, C. D., Ditchfield, M. R., Carlin, J. B. and Reddihough, D. S. (2014), Population-based studies of brain imaging patterns in cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 56: 222–232. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.12228
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- William Henry and Vera Ellen Houston Memorial Trust Fund and the CP Alliance
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.