Guidelines for future research in constraint-induced movement therapy for children with unilateral cerebral palsy: an expert consensus
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 125–137, February 2014
How to Cite
Eliasson, A. C., Krumlinde-Sundholm, L., Gordon, A. M., Feys, H., Klingels, K., Aarts, P. B. M., Rameckers, E., Autti-Rämö, I. and Hoare, B. (2014), Guidelines for future research in constraint-induced movement therapy for children with unilateral cerebral palsy: an expert consensus. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 56: 125–137. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.12273
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Stiftelsen Frimurare Barnhuset i Stockholm
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: K2009-63X14534-07-3, K2012-69X-14534-10-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.