Prospective study of activities of daily living outcomes in children with cerebellar atrophy
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 460–467, May 2014
How to Cite
Al-Maawali, A., Blaser, S., Zhao, X. Y. and Yoon, G. (2014), Prospective study of activities of daily living outcomes in children with cerebellar atrophy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 56: 460–467. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.12289
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Rare Disease Foundation
- BC Children's Hospital Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.